Tom Holland is one of the youngest and the most promising actors in the Hollywood industry right now.
He is the first superhero actor in the MCU who is non-American, belonging to a British descent, and surprisingly he is the only one who beat 7000 other contestants at his audition to play the role of Peter Parker.
Bagging a huge number of young followers of the current generation, who admire him mainly for the role of Spiderman he played (and also for his cheeky personality and his spoiling nature), Holland has pretty much been in the acting game since he was a child.
He was just nine when he began his career and initially got approached by a choreographer at his dance academy to audition for Billy Elliot the Musical at London’s Victoria Place Theater.
You might also remember him from the 2012 film, “The Impossible” in which he played the role of Lucas, alongside Naomi Watts as his mother in a tragic plot of a family that visits Thailand for vacation and everything goes wrong when an unexpected tsunami hits.
He also won the “Best Male Newcomer” award in the Empire Awards ceremony, in 2013 for the role of Lucas.
Today at the age of 27 years, Tom Holland has become a pivotal part of the MCU, delivering his three stand-alone major hit Spiderman films as Peter Parker, after making a heroic debut in “Captain America: Civil War (2016)” and continues to pursue his acting career by creating some more great bops in the future, hopefully.
To play his famous role as the OG Spiderman, he had to work out a lot on his body by spending plenty of his days in the gym and eating a diet that boosted his gains.
In this article, I will be discussing the workout and diet routine that will help you get the Spiderman transformation sooner. Let’s get started!
Tom Hollands Biographical Details
|Full name||Thomas Stanley Holland|
|Birth||June 1, 1996, the UK|
|Height (approx)||5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)|
|Weight (approx)||64 kg (141 lbs)|
Tom Holland’s Spiderman Workout
Before we delve into the depths of discussing Tom Holland’s Spiderman workout routine, let’s look into the workout principles he adheres to:
- Parkour and Gymnastics: Holland has been a gymnast and dance trainer in his early years, therefore it was quite effortless for him to perform Spiderman stunts on his own. However, he incorporates the elements of parkour and gymnastics in his workout routine as well to improve balance and flexibility.
- Combat Training: He practiced combat training in the form of martial arts to deliver his role that demands action in fighting sequences.
- Cardio Training: Along with the basic functional training, Tom followed a cardio training schedule to improve his agility and flexibility.
The Spiderman workout that Tom Holland follows is:
Mondays: Circuit Training
- Sprinting (100 meter)
- Box Jumps (25 reps)
- Kettlebell swings (25 reps)
- Pushups (10 reps)
- Plank Twist (30 reps)
- Situps (25 reps)
- Chin-ups (3 sets with 3,5,7 reps)
- Burpees (25 reps)
- Mountain Climbers (10 reps)
- Sprint and swing again
Tuesdays: Cardio Training
Tom Holland ensures not miss out on his important cardio session at least one day a week. He performs a set of four cardio exercises to keep himself at the top of the game.
- Warmup with jogging (7 sets, 10 minutes)
- Running 10 miles per hour (7 sets, 60 secs)
- Walking around (7 sets, 2 minutes)
- A cooldown walk (5-10 minutes)
Wednesdays: Combat And Functional training
For combat training, Tom performs:
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (3 sets, 5 reps)
- Muay Thai (3 sets, 5 reps)
- Boxing (3 sets, 10 reps)
In the next session, Holland performs various exercises for functional training:
- Sprinting 400 meter
- Situps (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Pushups (10 reps)
- Pullups (3 sets, 5 reps)
- Chest and Triceps Dips (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Bench Press (12 reps)
- Power Clean and Press (15 reps)
- Dumbell Power Snatches (10 reps)
Thursdays: Off Days
Thursdays are off days for Tom but he manages to pull off some light cardio exercises and acrobatics for the day to remain active.
Fridays: Functional And Circuit Training
Tom Holland’s Fridays are somewhat of a combination of the routine he follows on the first days of the week and Wednesdays but with a slight tweak of variation in the exercises. Following is the plan he follows:
- Deadlifts (10 reps)
- Chin-ups (3 sets; 3,5, or 7 reps)
- Dips (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Pushups (10 reps)
- Floor Wipers with Barbells (10 reps)
- Hanging Knee Raises (10 reps)
Weekends: Rest Days
Tom Holland prioritizes rest on weekends where he relaxes on Saturdays and Sundays, aiming for the next target he wants to hit in the gym.
Unveiling Tom Holland’s Diet Routine
Tom Holland’s diet routine is very easy to understand as it doesn’t entail much of the extravagant, uncommon, and complex diet habits that he follows in his routine. He goes by the principle of eating healthy and fulfilling at the same time.
Therefore, he consumes complex carbs, and lean protein sources, eats a bunch of healthy and nutritious fruits and vegetables, and drinks a healthy amount of water to sustain his youthful appearance in the longer run.
He also chooses to keep his metabolism alive by controlling the food portions he has in a day. Without marinating strict portion control in your daily meals, you can’t keep a count of your calorie intake which can also cause you much trouble.
Let’s take a look at what Tom Holland’s diet routine looks like and what he eats in a day to get shredded:
- Scrambled eggs with veggies
- A tall glass of milk
- Protein shake
- Multivitamin supplement
- Lean cuts of meat, preferably low-fat beef, salmon, or chicken
- Colorful sliced veggies
- A cup/bowl of brown rice or quinoa
- Lean meat
- Vegetable salad drizzled with lemon honey vinaigrette
- Mashed sweet potatoes
Needless to mention, Holland also consumes a combination of supplements to further boost his gains. These supplements include drinking his protein shake and taking his multivitamin, omega-3, and Vitamin D pills on time.
- Tom Holland is one of the youngest and the most promising actors in the Hollywood industry right now. He is the first superhero actor in the MCU who is non-American, belonging to a British descent, and surprisingly he is the only one who beat 7000 other contestants at his audition to play the role of Peter Parker.
- He does gymnasium, combat, and cardio training to improve balance, and flexibility and deliver his role that demands action in fighting sequences. He performs different kinds of activities like plank twists, push-ups, running, Muay Thai, and bench presses. He also takes rests three days a week.
- Tom Holland likes to eat meals that are healthy and fulfilling at the same time. Therefore, he consumes complex carbs, and lean protein sources, eats a bunch of healthy and nutritious fruits and vegetables, and drinks a healthy amount of water to sustain his youthful appearance in the longer run.